Lehr belt width up to 6,0 meters.
OVER BELT COLD END COATING
This equipment provides glass container cold-end coating treatment, spraying glass containers with a dissolved polyethylene wax emulsion, thus creating an external coating on the glass container with good sliding capacity.
- Strong portic frame.
- Bridge with transverse sliding guides for the spray gun trolley. The spray gun has lengthwise displacement, which is automatically synchronized with belt speed.
- Spraying precision between rows of bottles.
- Transversal and longitudinal motions made by SEW motor reducer with position control.
- Spray-gun manual height regulation and automatic lift when passage of the spray-gun between rows is obstructed.
- Pneumatic spray-gun control equipment.
- Electric panel with PLC, frequency inverter and PC connection.
UNDER BELT COLD END COATING
This method of spraying may be used with overhead spraying to provide additional continuous coating of bottles, or when used alone, to avoid entry of the spray mixture into the jar or bottle.
Lehr belt width up to 6,0 meters
- Bridge under the lehr belt conveyor equipped with sliding guides for spray gun trolley. Spray gun trolley with vertically set up spray guns.
- Pneumatic set up for spray guns.
- Control panel with transversal speed adjustment by frequency inverter .