This cross conveyor is used to transport the hot articles from the transfer wheel to the lehr entry.
Vidromecanica designs all the set: cross-conveyor + ware transfer + stacker.
WITH SIMPLE AND ROBUST CONSTRUCTION , THE CARRIER CROSS IS COMPOSITE
- Conveyor beam with built-in water cooling system to avoid deformation due to thermal expansion.
- Heavy duty stainless steel dead plates with height adjustment to guarantee the planarity.
- Quick change of dead plates.
- Standard drive system with geared motor and speed control.
- Adjustable height supporting frame.
- Right-hand or Left-hand to suit any layout requirement.
- Rotating transfer for glass wares. Allows steady and precise transfer of glass articles from many diameter ranges.
- Several finger spacing configurations.
- The transferring angle between the forming machine conveyor and the cross conveyor goes from 75° to 100°.
- Quick-change system is used to replace the transfer paddles and to change their spacing without removing the drive chain.
- Double row heavy duty link chain with ¾” pitch to support the paddles.
- Suitable for application of any currently drive motor.
- Easy adjusting chain tensioning device located at idler sprocket.
- Low maintenance.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Heavy duty and modular construction with expansion joints.
- Standard silent chain of 5″ or 6″ width (or other on request).
- Motor and reduction gear box with frequency inverter.