Complete Glass Insulators Production Plants including homogenization, tempering and thermal-shock.
- High efficiency in thermal, mechanical and dimensional tests.
- Mechanical and thermal shocks highly increased in accordance with International Standard.
- Several quality control tests for 100% of the produced insulators.
- Transfer units included.
- Tempering involves heating the glass to an homogeneous temperature around its softening point, and cooling it down quickly to introduce high compression tensions on the surface.
- One advantage is that most defects are directly eliminated on line at the tempering zone level (for example, cracks, chords in the glass, non – homogeneity, and so on).
- Thus, the forming machine operator has the opportunity to intervene quickly and correct any production defects.
- Guarantees that all the articles at the end of the production are according to IEC demands.
- In partnership, we perform turn-key plants.