Electro-mechanical control or by electronic Servo drives that allow smooth motions with speed variation.
Rugged equipment suitable for Right-hand and Left-hand delivery.
Available in 3-axis servo mechanical version VSTC-04.
Smooth forward, side and upward displacement motions, independent upon 3 axles (X,Y,Z), made by servo motors.
The pushing motion is completely mechanical, operated by a rod and crank mechanism.
The above results in a sinusoidal type feeding with slow and smooth start and stop, ideal for containers’ stability.
The stacker has a height adjusting system for best use according to the ware to be loaded.
The stroke can also be adjusted by modifying the length of pushing connecting rod.
- Rate up to 10cycles/min for model VSTC-03 and 20 cycles/min for model VSTC-04.
Side displacement: up to 500mm.
Upward displacement: up to 500mm.
Push-bar width: up to 500mm.
- Push-bar quick change lock-in system.
- Electric control cabinet with programming operator panel and PLC, wired as per CEI standards.
AVAILABLE IN OPTION
- 1 – Push-bar with “V” shape fingers
- 2 – Stabilization bar for unstable articles